So here I am...
This, I must say, is an interesting turn of events. Here I am sitting in my office trying really, really hard not to study, and moments later I am spilling my guts to the ever-personal internet. Funny how things happen like that...anyhow I want to welcome you all to the inaugural (god I hope this thing has spell check...) post of Boredom Inc. I like web pages that are updated daily because they give me something to do during the mind numbing droll of class, and so I proudly present Boredom Inc. Nothing special, just keep tuned in to see what I'm thinking about or want to rant about...not that you should care or would even be entertained, but you better stop by and check it out anyhow, fools!
...And, um, thanks for stopping by.
...And, um, thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:
hey dork... if you really are bored, you ought to call me... it isn't like i work or anything...
luv, julia
Post a Comment
<< Home