Now more than ever.
Let's just say that the "real" world is amazing. I recently began work at my first job in my field of study since graduating from colege and I am loving it. After working my way through school with 18+ course hours and 20+ work hours a week having a "real" job is like a vacation. Before I was in class for about five hours hours a day, at work for six to eight hours and working on homework late into the night. Now I am done with work at four...period. The amount of free time I have at the end of the day is comparativly huge.
Even while I am at work I have a ton of down time. I spend an astronomical amount of time just waiting for people get back to me. So with my ADD at an all time high, I end up being bored....alot. So this is the inaugeral post in a renewed effort to blog more often. I am going to be exploring what it's like to be ADD in the workplace and how it both hurts and helps me in getting things done.
Even while I am at work I have a ton of down time. I spend an astronomical amount of time just waiting for people get back to me. So with my ADD at an all time high, I end up being bored....alot. So this is the inaugeral post in a renewed effort to blog more often. I am going to be exploring what it's like to be ADD in the workplace and how it both hurts and helps me in getting things done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home